We are committed to:
– Instilling in every child a pride and love for their Jewish Heritage.
– Employing experienced teachers who are nurturing, loving, inspired and motivated.
– Encouraging your child to explore and learn about the people and world around them.
– Instilling a thirst for knowledge as your child grows.
– Focus on your child’s growth and development socially, emotionally, cognitively, physically and spiritually.
– Teaching social skills to enable your child to become a responsible member of society.
– Utilising the best of all early childhood philosophies to enhance the learning experience.
– To keep abreast with all that is new and relevant in early childhood education & incorporate it into the curriculum.